Here’s a simple, yet impressive, meal that comes together quickly! Serve with a small tossed salad for a great meal. Definitely company-worthy!!
2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 Tablespoons butter
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
5 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
3 (6 oz.) cans chopped clams, drained, reserve juice
1 (8 oz.) bottle clam juice
14 oz. half & half
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 lb. linguine, cooked al dente to package directions
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large saute pan, over medium heat.
- Add garlic, minced onion, and parsley to pan and cook 2-3 minutes (do not brown garlic).
- To pan, add reserved clam juices, bottle of clam juice, half & half and wine.
- Simmer, uncovered until mixture is slightly reduced to thin sauce consistency, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add clams and warm through.
- Add cooked linguine to pan and toss to coat.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.