This recipe is so easy and so yummy! I originally got the recipe from my sister’s mother-in-law, but I’ve changed it a bit. Serve over rice to soak up all the delicious sauce! Also good with chicken breasts, in place of pork chops.
4 thick-cut boneless pork chops
1 1/2 cup Kraft Russian -or- French salad dressing (I prefer Russian, but it can be hard to find.)
1 cup apricot marmalade
1 packet Lipton Onion Soup mix
1 small green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
1 small purple onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
2 large carrots, thinly diced
1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 2.8 liter glass casserole dish with Pam cooking spray.
- Add salad dressing, marmalade and soup mix to dish.
- Whisk until very well combined.
- Add pork chops to dish, and cover with dressing mix.
- Bake covered in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add in remaining ingredients (veggies and pineapple). Stir and return to oven, covered.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir before serving.